Delicious dinner at my sister and brother-in-law’s new apartment
- Brunch with a friend I met in kindergarten
- Browsing the library for hours
- Purging a very messy room
- Gin and tonic with a lime twist on the back porch with my mom
- An evening at National Harbor
- A final family reunion before relatives move to Africa (no joke)
- Mini-golf at Lake Accotink—boys vs. girls and we lost by 1 point!
- A bonfire with friends
- Horseback-riding in the Shenandoah
- Shopping for antiques
- Sampling fudge & freshly baked apple cinnamon donuts—and chocolate raspberry wine!
- Exploring Luray Caverns
- Not being at work
Who knew you could pack so much into an extended weekend? I have made my peace with summer’s imminent departure.