Although President Obama and the Pentagon may disagree as to our next militaristic steps in the Middle East, here’s one non-controversial observation: military regalia is definitely in for the season. I love the bold lines, strong shoulders, durable fabric, and brass details. Army green is a great hue for fall, and it pairs wonderfully with neutrals like black, khaki, brown, white, and gray for a versatile autumn look. Reveille!
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs wool felt military coat – $830
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs New Army General Messenger bag – $278
3. David Yurman Diamond Pave Dog Tag – $4,799.99 (I know, unrealistic–but the frosting is easy on the eyes, if not on the wallet.)
4. Old Navy Military Jacket – $35 (certainly the steal of the bunch!)
5. Juicy Couture Skylar Twill Military Jacket – $298
6. Current/Elliott Field Army Pant – $188
7. KORS Michael Kors Lesly Suede Booties – $295