Perhaps the phones rang a tad too much at work today, or traffic had me on edge. Whatever the cause, it has been a long week, and I am currently listening to classical music and channeling zen neutrals. Living at home is great for saving money, but I can’t wait for my own space…I am ready to dwell and decorate. You can never go wrong with a neutral palette, accented with bright pops of color here and there. More on the color part another day!
1. Antiqued gold apple by Pier 1 Imports – $34.95
2. Pondicherry bed with nailheads in bone jaipur by Serena and Lily – $1, 750
3. Antique Map Minute Mural by Creative Home Decorations – $336.75
4. Whittier lamp by Jonathan Adler – $395
5. Ribbon mirror by West Elm – $79