1. Coach Poppy Sequin Collectible mini field-bag – $228
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim tie-front silk dress via Net-a-Porter – $495 (check the link to see the amazing cut-out back!)
3. Boy. by Band of Outsiders oversized chinos via ShopBop – $253
4. Forever 21 faceted swirl solid bangle – $5.80
5. Nine West Altan heels via Zappos –
$89 – $71
6. Triwa watch in hulk chrono via Blue & Cream – $195
It’s not that I have anything against green—as a color, I really do like it, and army shades or 70s neons are very much this-season. I just hate being forced to wear it one day a year. I used to boycott St. Patrick’s Day attire but the ensuing welts and bruises from various green-clad goodie two shoes bullied me into reluctant acquiescence. (Let the record state that I am wearing an olive blazer today.) In all honesty, I love each of the green pieces highlighted here—just PLEASE never wear them all at once, or I will pinch you.
And for any guy readers out there, I highly recommend the following St. Patty’s Day wear for a pinch-free day. It is everything a graphic tee should be–simple & direct!
South Moon Under solid threads green shirt tee – $29.50