1. IKEA FÖRTRÄFFLIG scented candles – the only thing better than this product’s Swedish name is its fragrance. I’ve yet to have one of these run out, but when it does, the glass jar doubles as a tealight holder.
2. Black pearls – I’ve been obsessed with these ever since I received a similar necklace from Thailand. A fun but equally elegant twist on the ubiquitous white pearl strand.
3. Bigelow Mint Medley herbal tea – A hot cup of this mint tea is a treasured part of my morning routine. I’ve tried mint herbals by other brands, and trust me, Bigelow does it like nobody else!
4. Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume – I’m certainly not the only girl to wear this scent, but it really does smell different on everyone! And, as a bonus, it makes for great vanity-top décor.
5. Trader Joe’s Crispy Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies – Ok let’s face it, we all love to snack on sugary goodies, and at just 150 calories per serving, it might as well be this tasty batch from TJ’s. Not that anyone’s counting.
7. The Limited shimmer studs – I love the 1950s aesthetic of over-sized studs, and this glitzy pair is swathed in rhinestones and goes well with any outfit.